- Type: Herbal Extract
- Function: treat toothache and throat and gum infections
- Place of Origin: India,Delhi, India
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Pure Herbs
- Flower heads: Roots
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE bags, Cartons, Fiber Bags, Aluminium & GI Drums|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stocks|
SpecificationsSpilanthes Acmella is widespreadly used in to treat toothache and throat and gum infections. -Known as Toothache Plant
- Botanical Name : Spilanthes Acmella
- Family Name : Compositae
- Common Name : Toothache Plant
- Part Used : Leaves, Flowers
- Habitat : Spread throughout india, ascending upto 1700 m.
- Product offered : Roots
The herb exhibits general immunomodulator properties when used internally, boosting production of leukocytes as well as promoting phagocytosis. The leaves may also used to treat bacterial and fungal skin diseases. The internal use of this herb stimulates an increased rate of phagocytosis.
It stimulates wound healing, protects the individual from colds and flu.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
Email to this supplier