- CAS No.: CAS 8007-69-0
- Other Names: Prunus Amygdalus
- MF: NA
- EINECS No.: 202-860-4
- Place of Origin: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Type: Anti-Allergic Agents, Antibiotic and Antimicrobial Agents, Auxiliaries and Other Medicinal Chemicals, Cardiovascular Agents, Central Nervous System Agents, Gastrointestinal Agents, Immune Function Agents, Respiratory System Agents, Vitamins, Amino Acids and Coenzymes
- Grade Standard: Cosmetic Grade, Feed Grade, Food Grade, Medicine Grade, Tech Grade
- Usage: Animal Pharmaceuticals
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Carrier Oil
- Purity: 100% Naturals, 100% Pure & Natural
- Used In: Medicines, cosmetics & Flavorings
- Contain: Rich Of vitamin E
- Grade: A1
- Certifications: GMP, MSDS, ISO, 22000: 2005, ISO, 9001: 2008
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||GI Drums, Plastics Drums, Aluminium drums, Plastic and Glass Bottles etc.|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 20 days after payment|
Almond oil (Prunus Amygdalus)
- Botanical Name : Prunus Amygdalus
- Common Name : Sweet almond oil, Prunus amygdalus oil
- CAS # : 9032-37-9
- Plant Parts Used : Seeds
- Extraction Method : Cold pressed
- Color & Odor : Pale yellow clear liquid with sweet nutty aroma reminiscent of almond kernels, cherry aroma.
A middle sized tree upto 8 metre in height, leaves simple, flowers white tinged with red, fruits velvety drupes about 3-6 cm long, separating into two valves.
Constituents & Specifications :
Almond oil has various chemical compounds that include benzaldehyde, leucine, valine, phenylalanine, lysine, arginine and hydrocyanic (prussic acid) etc.
Specific Gravity : 0.92500 - 0.94000 @ 25°C
Refractive Index : 1.40200 - 1.50550 @ 20°C
Laxative, diuretic, aphrodisiac, demulcent, nutritious, aphrodisiac, lithontripic, emollient , nervine, regulator, sedative, stimulant and tonic.
Benefits & Uses Of Almond Oil :
• Sweet almond oil is used as a moisturizer and as a carrier oil in aromatherapy, It provides minerals, vitamins and proteins that are essential for beautiful skin.
• Commonly used to relieve itching, dryness or inflammation, this oil is excellent for all skin types.
• Almond oil is used extensively in making candles, freshen potpourri, in soap making, massage oils, bath oil and also as perfume body oil.
• Oil is rich in Vitamin E, monounsaturated fatty acids, proteins, potassium and zinc, besides a number of other minerals and vitamins, which explains why it is so good for our heart, skin and hair.
• Almond oil is mild, hypoallergenic oil that can be safely used even on baby skin. In fact, it is the best massage oil for infants. When gently rubbed into the skin, it gets fully absorbed, making it suitable for after bath application