- Product Type: Other
- Type: Moringa Oleifera Oil
- Processing Type: Modified
- Cultivation Type: Common
- Use: Cooking
- Packaging: Bulk, Can (Tinned), Drum, Mason Jar, Plastic Bottle
- Certification: GMP, ISO, SGS, SRI, NOP, ECOCERT
- Grade: A1
- Purity (%): 100
- Volume (L): 10
- Place of Origin: Tamil Nadu, India
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural Herbal Oil
- Used in: Massage and aromatherapy applications
- Color: Light yellow
- Quality: 100% pure oil
- Certificate: GMP, ISO, SGS, MSDS, SRI, Ecocert
- Origin: India, nepal
- quantity: As per requirement
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE Drums, Bottles, Plastic Drums / GI Drums, Fiber Drums, pails and Cans etc..|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stocks|
SpecificationsWe offer Moringa Seed Extract Oil is a very nutritious material and is being used in nutritional supplements
Rich in Vitamin A
Moringa Oleifera Oil
Organic Moringa Oil/Moringa Seed Extract Oil
- Botanical Name : Moringa Oleifera
- Family Name : Moringaceae
- Common Name : Moringa, Horse Radish Tree, Drumstick Tree
- Habitat : Found through out india.
We offer pharma & medicinal grade Pure& Natural Moringa Oil.
We offer Cold pressed Moringa oil, which retains all the properties of the Moringa Oil. Moringa oil is the most stable oil in nature and it does not go rancid. .
The bright yellow oil with a pleasant taste has been compared in quality with olive oil.
The Moringa tree is referred to as the “miracle tree” because of its wide array of uses. All parts of the tree are used for their pharmacological and nutritional properties.
It has high antioxidant properties, making it a valuable source of Vitamins A, C, and E;
it is one of the highest naturally occurring sources of antioxidants.
Moringa Oil contains 4 times the collagen of Carrot Oil, thus helping to rebuild skin’s collagen fibers, which minimizes wrinkling.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|