- Product Type: Other
- Type: Moringa Oleifera Oil, Moringa Oil
- Processing Type: Modified
- Cultivation Type: Common
- Use: Cooking
- Packaging: Bulk, Can (Tinned), Drum, Mason Jar, Plastic Bottle
- Certification: GMP, ISO, SRI, NOP, ECOCERT
- Grade: A1
- Purity (%): 100
- Volume (L): 10
- Place of Origin: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural Herbal Oil
- Used As: Massage & Aromatherapy Applications
- Color: Light yellow
- Certificate: GMP, ISO, MSDS, SRI, Ecocert
- Part Used: Seed, Leaves & Root
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE Drums, Bottles, Plastic Drums / GI Drums, Fiber Drums, pails and Cans..|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stocks|
Moringa Oleifera Oil
Organic Moringa Oil/Moringa Seed Extract Oil
- Botanical Name : Moringa Oleifera
- Family Name : Moringaceae
- Common Name : Moringa, Horse Radish Tree, Drumstick Tree
- Habitat : Found through out india.
We offer pharma & medicinal grade Pure & Natural Moringa Oil.
We offer Cold pressed Moringa oil, which retains all the properties of the Moringa Oil. It oil is the most stable oil in nature & it does not go rancid. .
The bright yellow oil with a pleasant taste has been compared in quality with olive oil.
The Moringa tree is referred to as the “miracle tree” because of its wide array of uses. All parts of the tree are used for their pharmacological & nutritional properties.
It has high antioxidant properties, making it a valuable source of Vitamins A, C, & E;
It is one of the highest naturally occurring sources of antioxidants.
Moringa oil contains 4 times the collagen of Carrot Oil, thus helping to rebuild skin’s collagen fibers, which minimizes wrinkling.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|