- Function: Nourishing The Stomach & The liver
- Type: Barberry
- Place of Origin: Chhattisgarh, India
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural herbs
- Dosage Form: Powder
- Origin: India (chattishgarh)
- Color: Yellow
- Quality: 100% pure
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE bags, Plastics & GI Drums, Tea Bags, Fiber Bags|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stocks|
SpecificationsBarberry is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, alternative, antipyretic, antiperiodic,anti-septic
barberry fruit/barberry herbs
- Botanical Name : Berberis Aristata
- Certifications :
- Family Name : Berberidaceae
- Common Name : Tree Turmeric, Indian Barberry, Ophthalmic Barberry.
- Part Used : Bark, Fruit, Root, Stem And Wood.
- Habitat : It is found in himalayan region, distributed from kashmir to uttarakhand.
- Product offered : Bark, stem
Uses : The plant is anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, astringent, alternative, antipyretic, antiperiodic, anti-septic, anti-cancer, bitter, cholagogue, diaphoretic, emmenagogue, laxative, stomachic and sweat-inducing.
It is mainly used in eye diseases, haemorrhoids, amenorrhoea, leucorrhoea, piles, sores, peptic ulcers, dysentery, heartburn, indigestion, hepatitis, intermittent fever, and chronic ophthalmia. An infusion of root is useful in treatment of malaria, skin diseases, diarrhea and jaundice. A decoction is used as mouthwash for treating swollen gums and toothache. It is also used to treat infections, eczema, parasites, psoriasis, and vaginitis. Roots are hypoglycemic, antiinflammatory and stimulate the cardiovascular system. Root bark is anticoagulant and hypotensive in nature.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|