- Product Type: Natural Plants
- Type: Herbs
- Use: Outdoor Plants
- Climate: Temperate
- Variety: Juniperus Indica
- Size: Small
- Style: Annual
- Place of Origin: West Bengal, India
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural herbs
- Place Of Origin: India
- Quantity: As Per Requirement
- Function: Stimulant
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE Drums, Bags, Fiber and Tea bags, Cartons etc..|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stock|
Juniperus Indica/Dhupi Leaves
- Botanical Name : Juniperus Indica
- Family Name : Cupressaceae
- Common Name : Dhupi, Black Juniper
- Part Used : Leaves, Fruit
- Habitat : Native of high altitude of himalayas.
- Product offered : Leaves, Fruit
Juniperus Indica is also used in diarrhoea, abdominal pain, diseases of spleen and abdomen.
Leaves act as a stimulant and is used for the treatment of epilepsy.
Fruit is useful in asthma.
Oil obtained from fruit is emmengogue, abortifacent, tonic and good for earache, toothache.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Email to this supplier