- Type: Herbal Extract
- Function: Antiscolic
- Place of Origin: India
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural Extract
- Found in north indian plains: Butter Tree
- Quantity: As Per Requirement
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE Drums, Bags, Fiber & Tea bags, Cartons etc.|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stock|
Madhuca Indica Extract
Madhuca Indica Extract/Butter Tree
- Botanical Name : Madhuca Indica
- Family Name : Sapotaceae
- Common Name : Butter Tree
- Part Used : Bark, Heartwood, Flowers, Fruits, Seeds.
- Habitat : Found in north indian plains and in forests of karnataka, kerala, m.p. and rajasthan.
- Product offered : Seeds
Madhuca cake can be used as cheap organic manure and possess insecticide property. Also used with shikaki for hair-wash.
The flowers are used as vegetable, for making vinegar. Flower juice is used in the treatment of enlargement of axillary grand, neurotic disorder and taken with cow's milk in cough and bronchitis.
Seed paste is applied to curve muscle fatigue and relieve pain in the muscle and joints to improve the texture and vigor of skin. Bark decoction is used in curing bleeding gums and ulcers. Madhuca oil extracted from the seeds has laxative properties. It helps cure piles by relieving chronic constipation. The leaves of Madhuca are effective in the treatment of eczema.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Email to this supplier