- CAS No.: 84776-68-1
- Other Names: Monkey Face Tree
- MF: NA
- EINECS No.: 283-997-7
- Place of Origin: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Main Raw Material: Mallotus Philippinensis
- Usage: Appliance Paint, Electrical Insulating Varnish
- Application Method: Other
- State: Powder Coating
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural herbs
- Found throughout tropical regions: Monkey Face Tree
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE Drums, Bags, Fiber & Tea bags, Cartons,|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stock|
SpecificationsMallotus Philippinensis is a good source of Kamala dye which is used in coloring silk and wool, as anti-oxidant for ghee
Mallotus Philippinensis Extract / Monkey Face Tree
- Botanical Name : Mallotus Philippinensis
- Family Name : Euphorbiaceae
- Common Name : Monkey-puzzle, Monkey Face Tree
- Part Used : Glands And Hairs From The Capsules Or Fruits.
- Habitat : Found throughout tropical regions of india.
- Product offered : Seeds, Fruits
Also a good source of Kamala dye which is used in coloring silk and wool, as anti-oxidant for ghee and vegetable oils.
Oil is used as hair-fixer and added in ointment, seed oil is used in paints and varnishes, seed cake is used as manure, wood pulp is suitable for writing and printing paper. It is one of the best vermicidal herbs. It is also used for coloring foodstuffs and beverages.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
Email to this supplier