- CAS No.: 84776-68-1
- Other Names: Monkey Face Tree
- MF: NA
- EINECS No.: 283-997-7
- Place of Origin: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Main Raw Material: Mallotus Philippinensis
- Usage: Appliance Paint, Electrical Insulating Varnish
- Application Method: Other
- State: Powder Coating
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural herbs
- Found throughout tropical regions: Monkey Face Tree
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE Drums, Bags, Fiber and Tea bags, Cartons etc..|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stock|
SpecificationsMallotus Philippinensis is a good source of Kamala dye which is used in coloring silk and wool, as anti-oxidant for ghee
Mallotus Philippinensis Extract / Monkey Face Tree
- Botanical Name : Mallotus Philippinensis
- Family Name : Euphorbiaceae
- Common Name : Monkey-puzzle, Monkey Face Tree
- Part Used : Glands And Hairs From The Capsules Or Fruits.
- Habitat : Found throughout tropical regions of india.
- Product offered : Seeds, Fruits
Also a good source of Kamala dye which is used in coloring silk and wool, as anti-oxidant for ghee & vegetable oils.
Oil is used as hair-fixer and added in ointment, seed oil is used in paints & varnishes, seed cake is used as manure, wood pulp is suitable for writing & printing paper. It is one of the best vermicidal herbs. It is also used for coloring foodstuffs & beverages.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
Email to this supplier