- Type: Herbal Extract
- Variety: Symplocos Racemosa
- Form: Powder
- Part: Bark
- Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
- Packaging: Can, Drum, Plastic Container
- Place of Origin: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Grade: a
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural Extract
- Quantity: As Per Requirement
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE bags, Tea Bags, Fiber Bags, Aluminium and GI Drums etc..|
|Delivery Detail:||Shipped in 20 days after payment|
Symplocos Bark / Symplocos Racemosa Extract
- Botanical Name : Symplocos Racemosa
- Family Name : Symplocaceae
- Common Name : Symplocos Bark
- Part Used : Bark
- Habitat : It is found in the plains and lower hills of north and east india and in himalayas upto 1,400-m altitude.
- Product offered : Bark
Bark is used to treat haemorrhage, acne and pimples, eye diseases, spongy and bleeding gums, leucorrhea, wounds, ulcers, tumors, leprosy, skin diseases, asthma, bronchitis, dropsy, arthritis, fever, menstrual disorders, liver diseases, menorrhagia, diarrhea, dysentery, and bowel complaints. A decoction of the bark or wood is used as a gargle for giving firmness to spongy and bleeding gums. It is one of the constituent of a plaster used to promote maturation of boils and other malignant growth.
Transaction History of the Supplier
Below is the information about the supplier's transactions conducted via Alibaba.com. If you require further details regarding the transaction data, please contact the supplier directly.
This supplier has completedtransactions with buyers from .
Email to this supplier