- Product Type: Juice, Fruit Juice
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Herbal supplement
- Place of Origin: Tamil Nadu, India
- Primary Ingredient: Noni
- Type: Concentrate
- Processing Type: Filtered, Flavored, Fresh-Squeezed, Sterilized
- Feature: Normal
- Purity (%): 100%
- Certification: FDA, GMP, ISO, SRI, Ecocert
- Packaging: Bottle, Bulk, Can (Tinned), Gift Packing
- Volume (L): 10
- Weight (kg): 10
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Known As: Best daily healthcare supplement
- Color: Golden amber to reddish dark brown color
- Medicine Used: Joint pain & Cold relief
- Botanical Name: NONI (Morinda Citrifolia)
- Origin Of Place: India
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE drums, Glass Bottles, Plastic Bottles, GI & Plastics drums, Gift packing etc..|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stock|
Noni juice has benefited the people of worldwide for the past 2,000 years to aid a wide-range of health conditions to include: immune problems, joint pain, infection, colds, digestive disorders, injuries and inflammation.*
Clinical researchers have identified well over 150 nutraceuticals in Noni fruit juice that have therapeutic value in the human body. Fresh-pressed Noni juice includes a potent mixture of nature’s most powerful phytonutrients and antioxidant that actively neutralize cell-damaging “free radicals” created in your body.
Top 5 Health Benefits Derived from NONI Juice:
- Anti-inflammation – Researchers from the University of Hawaii found Noni fruit juice to have inflammation-reducing constituents and the ability to suppress the COX-2 enzyme responsible for inflammation and pain.*
- The immune system – Noni juice is a powerful natural food supplement to add to your diet because of its ability to stimulate your immune system into action. By drinking Noni juice daily, your body’s immune system is optimized to respond against the invasion of outside bacteria, germs and viruses as it fights them off and protects you from infection*.
- The circulatory and cardiovascular systems – Noni fruit juice contains scopoletin, which has been shown to lower high-blood pressure by dilating constricted blood vessels. Noni also stimulates the body to produce nitric oxide and it relaxes and expands blood vessels, alleviating stress on the arteries and the heart providing valuable benefits for improved health*.
- The digestive tract – Noni aids the digestive enzymes to efficiently break down food more thoroughly to absorb nutrients taken into the body from the foods eaten*.
- Emotional and mental well-being – Noni is believed to boost serotonin in the brain that has been shown to aid in clearer thinking, better focus and concentration and an elevation in mood and sense of well-being*.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|