Hemidesmus Indicus / Indian Sarsaparilla Root
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||5 Kilogram/Kilograms|
|Supply Ability:||5 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Year|
|Payment Terms:||D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
- Function: Antioxidant
- Type: Indian Sarsaparilla
- Place of Origin: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural Herb
- Dosage Form: Powder
- pure extract: Sarsaparilla, Anantmool
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE Drums, Bags, Fiber and Tea bags, Cartons etc|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stock|
Active Ingredient : Saponins 5%, Saponins 7.5% & Saponins 10%
Common Name : Sarasaparilla, Indian Sarasaparilla, sarsaparilla
1. It regulates the release of IgG (immunoglobolin G) by lymphocytes and adenosine deaminase (ADA) activity.
2. It reduces excessive glucose levels and increases the number of insulin receptors in humans, by stimulating glucose-dependent insulin secretion from pancreatic beta cells.
3. It restores the altered expression of liver pyruvate kinase and phosphoenolpyruvate carboxykinase enzymes in diabetic patients.
4. It lowers the amount of total cholesterol, LDL, VLDL cholesterol and triglycerides significantly.
5. It shows inhibitory effect on DNA synthesis and causes cytotoxity against tumor cells.
Curing Diseases : 1. It works as a blood purifier and in the treatment of rheumatism and leucorrhoea.
2. It is used in treatment of skin diseases, wounds, psoriasis & syphilis.
3. It is useful in inflammations, heptopathy and neuropathy.
4. It is used in cough, asthma and fever.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|