Myristica Fragrans Seeds / Nutmeg Seeds From India
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min.Order Quantity:||5 Kilogram/Kilograms|
|Supply Ability:||1 Metric Ton/Metric Tons per Month|
|Payment Terms:||D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram|
Loading, Please wait...
- Product Type: Single Herbs & Spices
- Style: Dried
- Drying Process: Other
- Processing Type: Raw
- Certification: FDA, GMP, ISO, SRI, Ecocert
- Shape: Round
- Color: Light brown
- Place of Origin: Uttar Pradesh, India
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Brand Name: Mother Herbs
- Model Number: Natural Herb
- Nutmeg & Mace: Used in medicines, fragrances & flavorings
- Quantity: As Per Requirement
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||HDPE Drums, Bags, Fiber and Tea bags, Cartons etc.|
|Delivery Detail:||Ready Stock|
Nutmeg Extract/ dried nutmeg fruit/nutmeg products
- Botanical Name : Myristica Fragrans
- Family Name : Myristicaceae
- Common Name : Nutmeg
- Part Used : Seed Kernels
- Habitat : Grown in southern-india, particularly in tamil nadu.
- Product offered : Fruits, Seeds, Oil
Helps relieving flatulency, useful in nausea, stomachache, vomiting, diarrhea associated with cholera. Also useful in diseases of the liver, spleen, headaches, palsy & eye troubles.
Nutmeg is used as spice, in bakery and confectionery items. Nutmeg oil stimulates the heart & circulation, activates the mind and revives people from fainting spells. The oil has good anti-inflammatory action, and is also successful in relieving pain, especially muscular aches and pain, as well as rheumatism.
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Email to this supplier